Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Need For Sleep

Last night was a bit of a hot mess for me, because I didn't get any sleep last night.  I woke early with odd dreams, that quite frankly made me feel uncomfortable. I hate those kind of dreams because for the most part I could not decipher them past how they made me feel.  I dunno what my mind attempted to tell me.  Needless to say that I was up and it was still dark outside.  I resisted the urge to turn on the TV, closed my eyes, and prayed that I fell asleep.

Got up out of bed after hearing a lot of commotion outside and stumbled out of bed, and began my morning with some correspondences.

Yesterday was about submitting a couple of applications, and my resume for some positions.  I can only keep my fingers crossed that I get a call for either one.  Needless to say having a decent job would not be bad at this point. A brother needs a job.

Did little writing, and that's being addressed right now since blogging is the first step in getting my mind on writing.

No comments: