Friday, March 02, 2012

Writing

I am most fortunate this morning as I managed to get my writing exercise completed.  I am more than tempted to try another to keep the juices flowing.  I need  to put a break in the middle of this cause I want to edite a short story I should have edited a while back, but was too lazy to get off my duff to do.  After than some edits for a friend. I'm looking to get myself writing every day and keeping up with at bare minimum two 20 minute exercises and edits.

I need to be a bit more stronger in the writing department and keep myself going so that things work and flow better for my writing. Also I need to make sure that I am keeping my mind active with something positive and constructive.

Learned that listing to instrumental music helps my brain out a whole lot when it comes to writing. Of late listing to my regular play lists has me singing and bobbing my head to the beats.  Not typing just me enjoying some music.  perhaps I need to set aside some music time to enjoy some of the songs.  

No comments: