Friday, January 13, 2006

Ahhh Silence

I got some sleep this morning!!!!!! I got a call from the apt mngr, asking me if the noise was still going on. I told her it was silent (which it was). I am glad she called.

Yesterday before work I did deliver my log to the apt mngr. I told her I need my sleep. She said she would sent another warning to the apt. It's a three strikes thing. I really hate for someone to have thier lease terminated, but the neighbor has to understand that they have to respect that they don't live in a vacum. How I miss living in a house. I didn't have that drama.

Someone asked me how loud was the music. The sound conducted through my mattress. The bass was so loud, I head it in my living room. It was louder than my tv. It took over my appartment. That's too loud.

A few people warned me about knocking on doors. In spite of the fact that I thought I was being courteous, I was told the neighbor could call the appt mngr and say it was harrasment. No more door knocking for me. A few peeps said let the manager resolve it all.

No comments: