Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!!!

I'm still under the weather, but I did want to wish all a Happy New Year. Another year we've made it though all the ups and down. Thank God for all blessings and the strength.

Before I got ill, I did manage some rewrites of my novel. All I can say is once the fever hit, I couldn't do much constructive thinking. I was eating soup all week. BTW I need to microwave my soup. I thought I turned off a pot and burnt my soup last night.

Today is oatmeal. It was a pleasant change. Still not sure if I want to cook today. I was all up for baked chicken and wild rice, but don't have the energy.

5 comments:

Beatty said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. Never any fun being sick.

I have been back on my vitamins after getting a nasty cold back in September. I was off of them cause during the summer months I don't get sick and usually don't have to worry about catching a cold from others cause they're not sick either. But I've been back on my vitamins now since September and so far so good. Usually that helps me pretty much.

I sent you some emails to your g mail about that mess over at Go Jabber when you get chance to look at it.

Unknown said...

Read the emaly Beatty. Thanks

Beatty said...

Ok. You should be able to get into Go Jabber now. Mark put the Host and Members forum together and now calls it Go Jabber Support Forum. So all you need to know is there. Plus they have the donation thingy on top of the site.

My forum is no longer there. I gave it up. Sorted out some things I wanted to save, and deleted the rest, which was a job because you have to go to each folder and delete every thread hand by hand. That's something they need to fix. Think I will post that in the support forum.

Glad to see you feeling better. :o)

Anonymous said...

Soup sounds good...maybe I will go out and get the veggies for a nice homemade soup. Feel better. This might help: www.projectvibe.net

Unknown said...

Thanks Berry and Beatty