Monday, January 23, 2006

Losta Work Work Work

I have been a working fool. had to sign and check all time sheets for the workers. Next had to make copies, spreadsheets, and fax info proper. Several peeps did not turn in time sheets. some didn't bother to fill out one. That means I have to make a notice that peeps need to fill this info out and turn it into me. otherwise, I could miss their work, and their correct hours. On top of that a check will NOT come until next pay period. Peeps gotta maintian and get their times correct. I hate missing a person. You should get paid for all that you are due, but to get the money, certian needs must be met.

I do shipping as well. Mailed off a couple of books to another campus. One book didn't want to fit into the envelope. oh my god it was like trying to stuff myself into a kid's tshirt. I struggled and struggled, until I made it fit. I didn't even damage the envelope. Mabe like me in a teen sized shirt.

Bought Chinese foor for brunch/dinner. I can never eat it all in one setting. It takes me some time. I get my money's worth.

No comments: