Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Novel Progression II

I worked on finishing up chapter one last night. I made all my corrections, and will begin on doing the correctios on chaper two today. I am very excited about this, as it is my own project that I never gave up on. I live for the day when I can say my novel is finished. When I can get to chapter ten, I'll be smiling and singing. I'lkl have a sufficent body of work to draw upone.

By chance, while checking on what drafts I had on my computer, I stumbled upon some so earlier drafts. I began to think. I should use these later in the novel. perhaps as flashbacks. I have an average of 16-17 pages already written. I hand wrote a paragraph for a new character. Knowing me, when I get the time (like this week-end), I will elaborate on the paragraph when I type it. I'll have three pages minimum for a new chapter.

Writing is a lot of work, but i find it very satifying. I love the corrections. I love rewritng. I love the idea of making my works better than they were.

All this work, and when its published, no one may never read it. LOL I exppect a modest seller. Something to warrant me publishing again. I'll always write. Publishing is another world.

Published author is cool.

No comments: