Saturday, January 28, 2006

Ten Things You May Not Know About Me

Special thanks to my friend Trina for the idea. I copied it from her blog.

1. I am a HUGE manga and anime fan.

2. I compose music. You may get to hear it on my new website when I get it done.

3. I constantly have creative ideas. I must keep a pad near me so I can write it all down.

4. I am a middle child. This has made me very independant.

5. I STILL have a crush on Vanessa Williams.

6. My favorite Prince song changes with my moods. He's still my favorite artist.

7. My attention span is incredibly short, however there are times when I am extremely focused and I can do many creative tasks. I'm convinced its a super power. ;-)

8. I am addicted to video games, cartoons, action/adventure movies, sci-fi, comic books, and art.

9. Both my parents and I are left-handed. My brothers are right-handed. That makes them the odd ones. LOL ;-)

10. I was in the movie "Queen" as an extra. You can see me in several scenes.

4 comments:

Beatty said...

I didn't know you composed music! Cool!

I too was an extra in a movie once. The movie Carney. You can't see me though as I was edited out.

Unknown said...

I got this software when I got my new laptop that allows me to make music. I've composed 3 songs so far, working on the 4th.

Extra work was fun, and they kept calling me back.

Beatty said...

I never got called back as an extra. I never really wanted to do it again. I found it long and boring.

Unknown said...

It is long. I had fun. I wasn't working at the time so it was a steady check. LOL