Saturday, January 07, 2006

First WeeK of Classes

The new quarter starts! That and my shift changes. Classes begun. Its been a rough transition. I don't mind, but I also had to make up a day at work so I have one day off the week, and I have to go do my homework. I thought about cooking tonight. I want a stir fry tonight, since I have some chicken breasts in the fridge. That's a stop at the grocery store. Some vegtables would do well. I wonder if I can find fresh bean sprouts?

Went to the bookstore during lunch yesterday. Let me tell you, the line was long, and didn't seem to move for a good while. I got lucky. I got an employee discount, so that was sooooo good for me. I think next quarter I will go a week before classes start to pick up my books. I got no food to eat. On my way back to work, I made a quick start to Starbucks, got some hot chocolate and a slicke of lemon loaf cake. I did get to nibble on something.

Neighbor likes loud music during the morning. Too early. People are trying to sleep. How many times I got to knock on someone's door and tell them to turn the music down. Once I heard the music all through my appartment. Next time I am calling the appartment manager. I am spent on this mess.

Had ideas for my novel. Will write them out later tonight after I do mky HW and have dinner.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Nicole.

Anonymous said...

if you were polite enough to knock and they are still being inconsiderate than contact the manager first. after that contact the authorities. how rude!

Unknown said...

True. A friend of mine suggested the same thing. Belive me this is not going to be happening to me again. I have the appt manager on speed dail.