Thursday, January 19, 2006

It's A Work Week

This week has been interesting. I thought that there was a full moon every day. I was told Friday 13th was a full moon last week. I had people calling me with interesting questions, and bratty attitudes. We were closed for Martin Luther King Day right. That Sunday before I told people that we were closed for the holiday. Someone asked me, "all day." I supposed I needed to elaborate. I didn't say we were open part of the day. I said closed for the holiday. A few times after that and I thought I was still working for Verizon Wireless. I did a lot of repeating there. LOL Its so funny now.

For the rest of the week, I have been dealing with students who don't like the rules. Few students don't want to look up books, or not check books out during the time allotted. On top of that I get so busy. Shipping books out, checking time sheets, pulling books. Phew.

Closing the place is a handful. Checking and locking labs/rooms. Checking floors.

Nonteheless, there have been some great experiences. I meet some really cool people. There are a lot of creative vibes around the college. I've made some new friends.

No comments: