Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Son and Daughter of More Noise

Yes, sadly my neighbor is at it again with the loud bass. I was awakened at 7:30 this morning to some unidentifiable song. all I head is the beats. My matress is like the perfect conductor. In fact the whole weekend was some noise at one point or the other. On top of that another neighbor decided that they like their music so loud I can't study in my living room without hearing that mess.

Tomorrow I am going to the appartment manager to settle things. All my friens, and my brothers told me to go back to the manager. My friend meeka said that the neighbor knows what they are doing. if they get their lease terminated, its because they don't care. My friend Jackie reminded me that I need my sleep, and why should I be deprived. Both my brothers say these people are messed up and need to be reported proper. I was a little hesitant. my goal in life is not to cause people pain or harm, however my peeps are right because I need to stand up in what I beleive in, and I want a peaceful appartment. Also I didn't want anybody getting bounced out for something so resolvable (turn down the bass/volume), however, its not me making the problem.

2 comments:

Beatty said...

Do what you need to do Stacy. Don't worry about causing them any problems. Obviously they don't care about causing you or others problems.

Unknown said...

True. I guess I am being to nice. I gotta let that go this time. Thanks nicole and Beatty.