Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Love and Life

Watched Divorce Court today. It was interesting. A woman was truly jealous of her stepdaughter. At the end of the show, all she did is complain that her stepdaughter got more child support than her children. I know some people can be bitter with the ex, but the child was the source of her contention. She complained heavily, while crying. It wasn't even about her children need. It was about the stepdaughter got more than my kids. Love and life. Makes me happy for what I have. That's a state of misery I never want to go through. How can anyone be married to someone so blatantly resentful of your child?

Last night at work was busy. I tried to get all my work done. Co-worker was ill. it made closing the place a lot harder. I literally went through all my tasks trying to resolve it all without neglecting anything. of course, one can't watch the desk, close out the desk and several rooms at once. I was so busy. made sure to send an email to everyone letting them know that I was flying solo. if I missed something it was truly an oversite, and not neglect.

No comments: