Wednesday, January 25, 2006

More Damn Work Drama

Oh Dammit. Just when I thought to let my guard down when I am at work. More sh*t pops up. Its not my drama, its other people's mess. People not doing what they supposed and gots to be blaming other people for their mistakes. Now we have to have a meeting on the things we already know, but someone different has to say it to us. Sometimes I tell myself for every step I move forward, sombeody has to remind me of what I went through at past jobs.

I am thankful that not everybody is like this. There are some great people I work with. I have to say this, because there needs to be a balance between the drama, and the completed work.

A good friend advised me to not get caught up in the drama. He's right. My brother said ignore the foolishness. It will pass. Defiantely its nothing to be pissed off about. After all the problem is not in my lap. I am worried that someone wants to dump all their mess my way, but that hasn't happened, and i do know how to defend myself.

My scheldue is busy every day. I feel like I have enough on my plate. LOL

No comments: