Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm Not Bitter, But This Album Is


Bitter, is an album from Me'Shell Ndegéocello, a supertalented arrtist. She is so cool. This album is a departure from the more funky, hip-hop influenced songs from other albums. I chanced upon this album. It's very rich, sophistocated, and mellow. Very mellow. It's a real good listen. Downloaded it from iTunes. I needed some new music to expand my mind, and to forget any negative experiences I may have had this week.

Great album. Very bluesey is some parts. Some of the songs have an exotic sound. Very different from her other material.

8 comments:

Beatty said...

She is a good music artist and very different. I will check this CD out.

Unknown said...

She is so good.

Beatty said...

Yes she is.

Unknown said...

And very underrated.

Beatty said...

Yes, exactly! That is because the record companies only push rap and silly hip hop music, not real talent. They don't push real music anymore.

Unknown said...

True. I don't know if I can trust new songs these days. its a sad thing.

Beatty said...

There are some good songs that comes out even now, but you really have to listen for them through all the junk.

Unknown said...

True. I get so bored with radio. I started listening to music from the 70's and 80's. At least I know what i am getting. LOL