Sunday, September 17, 2006

Calling Upon My Strength

I am resolved to mellow out at work today. its been so hectic I can't get all my duties done. At last, I get to take a break and relax. OMG I have doen so much before I arrived at the job. I am grateful for a breather. There are times when something as simple as a moment to myself is priceless. Got my headphones and iTunes working for me. I feel so good now.

Speaking of iTunes, there was an upgrade I took advantage of. Now I can dowload movies. I will skip that for now, as I prefer the DVD method, but I loved the tv shows. I d-loaded the free offers. LOL I got 2 episodes of the Blade TV show. I admit, I didn't want to like Sticky (Snipes so made the role for me), but Sticky's done a great job as Blade.

I worked on my writing portfolio today. its got all the essential elements except one: My Statement of purpose, which I want to re-0write. i don't like it as is. That's just me. I can so make it better than what it is now (the perfectionst that resides in me).

Told Car today that I am so confidant in our collaboration that I am 100% positive the mini series will be published, yet my certainty of the portfolio is waining. I am so nervous about collecting all of my mateiral. I will get over than 'caue i am only giving myself a day to complete the rewrite. At this point I am satisfying myself.

No comments: