Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Labor Day

I will be lying low, and doing some major writing. Call it my little 3 day week-end. I hope all are safe, and be careful while on the road, as while most are respectful, it only takes one drunk driver to ruin multiple lives.

PS.. Decided to go with high speed internet cable, and hope to be online sometime next week when the opportunity presents itself for me set it up. Its been a lesson learning week.

Connected with my father more than I thought I would. I didn't realize how much I missed talking to him. It is so fascinating how the layers of life that unfolds before me. A new level of appreciation I never knew I had.

I love ending on great notes.

Enjoy your week-end!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i hear that Stacy. You better than me with the writing thing...I can't do the writing, but I can hook up some illustrations in Illustrator. You know how I do!!! Lol as for High Speed Internet...Lord knows I need it because dial-up is not merciful, lol. I die 5 times before I get logged on once, lol. Sad!!!!

Glad about you & your dad though Stacy, really! No such luck for me & mine, but Gods' not dead. So I still keep the faith, but I don't hold my breath, LOL!!!!!! I'm so silly, but seriously who knows what God has in store for my dad & I in the near or far future.

I hope things continue to work out for the two of you though Stacy. So be easy.

Anonymous said...

great news about you and your dad. wish mine would grow up so i could connect with him. oh well.
-berry-

Unknown said...

Parents are tricky. As soon as our relationship of father/son was on, its off again. Ugh!!!! I hope I will be able to work it out.