Monday, September 11, 2006

Staying Positive

I have this feeling that before b-day arrives, I will be onto better things. I belive that we, as people, often move forward as we struggle for better living, and fulfilling our goals. I have been going through so many phases, that I know there is some maturity levels that have increased. I know I am moving forawrd instead of regressing. I have come a long way, and I have slowly but surely gotten better each day I breathe, So I look forward to my next step, because I know it will lead me towards better goals.

here is to postive thoughts and actions, because we all need a free mind. A mind free of ignorace, hate, chaos, and dram, so we can move on towards our goals. its simply time to be free of all contrainsts and pettiness. I have waitied, I have held out for better days, and am very thankful for all opportunities.

No comments: