Sunday, September 17, 2006

Writing Fool IVX

I found I love the cyberpunk genre. It's funy, but I was writing this story, and trying to nail down the elements, when after some research, I found I was working on a thriller/cyberpunk story. I love that I found that I had a basis to work from.

I have some very strong southern roots I find in my short stories. The elements of religion, racism, and prejudice seems to come up a lot. Also academics, relationships, art, and love.

Working on urban fantasy. Its been very rewarding. I still need to keep developing the story. I could swear I have a thriller type adventure with supernatuarl elements.

My novel has been sleeping for a while, but its been for the good. I have been thinking about it of late, and that means more ideas, and chapters to complete. Still its direction and genre are on the illusive side. I do know its a family drama that spans generations, but I don't know how to classify it genre-wise. I still need to write more on it. the object will become clear then. Such is the path of all stories. I love the experience. I live in my art.

No comments: