Monday, September 18, 2006

Portfolio Completed

The writing fool has done it. I created and completed a writing portfolio. Its 29 pages of creative writing. I have two great fiction pieces, and some non-fiction pieces (blog entries), and some instructions I will be issuing to my work study students. I am vey happy to have it completed. I went to staples, bought a good portfolio, and dividers. I had to be choosy, as the most visible were the bright colored folders that were not the image I had in mind. I eventually found what i was looking for. I also got some clear tab lables that would be the icing on the cake.

The labes were printable, but the one thing I found rather annoying was the instructions for the lables. OMG, talk about fustrating me, the lables would not print to the specifications the instructions gave. I was so upset because I did not want to handwrite the lables. It took away from the overall look of the portfolio. Well, I went online to the company's site and downloaded a template for Word, which allowed me to print the text exactly on the label space. Talk about relieved. I am very satisfied with the end result. I hope to turn the Portfolio in tomorrow. That reminds me, I need to fill out another form, better go take care of that while its on my mind.

No comments: