Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Chilling

Its my break and I've had a little breather, and life is good. Things have been a little hectic, but after some music, I am able to forget any ills of the day. I need to make a grocery list so I can buy my food proper. i have an experiment to cut out any fast food for at least two weeks, and focus on what I can make at home. I am determined to make a worthy budget for myself, and not have a stressful weke to week life.

Cleaned up today. I had so much junk that went straight to the garbage can. I horde too much useless stuff. I did manage to get all my clothes sorted proper, so I am glad. We need jeans day at work though. I want to wear jeans once in a while. Maybe I should ask my supervisor. No harm, eh?

I have some ideas for some articles on my blog that after I clean my pad, proper, I can sit down, write without any interference. I am excited about this, because I am adding structure to my routine. Expect me to annouce it Friday, or better yet simply post it, and expect that I will follow up on this every Friday.

2 comments:

Beatty said...

Hi, just popping in really quick. It's getting ready to storm here, just heard the thunder. Hope all is well with you. :o)

Unknown said...

I am fine. A little tirede but ok. Thanks for asking.