Monday, September 11, 2006

Still without an ISP

I ordered through Comcast, and called today to see what the holdup was. Oh, the drama!The first order I placed was LOST. I called today. Customer service is confusing, as the website gives the 1-800 # but the online peeps did the work, and the phone people don't know what the online peeps do, and I got all confused. Ugh!!!!

Needless to say, I felt like how some of my customers used to feel when they called at VZW. I did remain very calm and friendly, but thee system Comcast used was bothersome, to say the least. I am not confidant in their high speed service at the point. I know if I am not pleased, its back to Bellsouth (who still irritate me). I hope by Wednesday to have my equipment from Comcast. I am upset, but I'd rather stay calm.

No comments: