Saturday, October 20, 2007

Five Points to Some Stacy Trivia

These are the things that are going on with me:

  1. My left eye is burning. Makes it real difficult to put in my contacts. Allergy meds are taking their sweet time.
  2. Twenty-four pages of script in word is not twenty four pages in Screenwriter. The smarty that I am was going to cut and paste parts of the second episode into the first chapter, until...
  3. I forgot how to import word files in, and when I cut and pasted for the second episode, the Screenwriter software crashed. Repeatedly. :-(
  4. I had to write three pages of script from scratch, and that meant reworking some new ideas into the story.
  5. Watching Cops can be both entertaining and appalling. It's not as bad as Cheaters though. How can someone say they love you while they're cheating on you? :-(

No comments: