Sunday, October 07, 2007

My Weekend

I should have been blogging, but I chose to spend the weekend resting from everything. Went to C’s house to hang out. She fed the crew. I had fun NOT being at work, or classes. Don’t get me wrong class is great, and I feel like I am enjoying myself, but combined with work it’s very tiring. It was nice to forget everything for a short while.

Made meat loaf yesterday. I needed to cook that ground beef before it became a brick in my fridge. For breakfast I made pancakes and sausage. May make baked beans for the week or chicken. Not sure yet, but I know I am cooking for the rest of the week.

Checking out Utada’s music from her Ultra Blue CD. Although I don’t have the translations the lyrics, I love listening to “Passion, Blue, and This is Love.” Somewhere between the songs and my ears there’s a barrier that breaks and I enjoy the songs without knowing what they mean. I will have to go back to iTunes and d-load the whole CD. Too bad much of her works are only sold in Japan or Europe. Maybe I can get them off of Amazon.com.

No comments: