Monday, October 29, 2007

It Got Cold Real Fast

Opened my door this afternoon, and quickly closed it back. I was not pleased with the temperature change. I suppose it could be worse. Still, I could stand the lukewarm weather, not the drop in warmth. I needed something hot to drink. :-)

I want to shout out to my friend April, who worked on a marvelous script. I am hoping to hear she gets it published. It would be nice to see her works published. Best wishes and success for you April!

I myself need to get on the ball. I need to get my comic book launched with not hitches. It's going to be slow and steady, but I need to do more. As of now I am the writer/editor/producer.

This does not count the comedy series and two screenplays I may end up writing. Plus I have some comics and concepts to develop.

No comments: