Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Life...

Haven't blogged in a while. Consider it a spell I was under. Working on things that took up a lot of good time. I love blogging, but I placed it on the back burner.

I did make my pot of gumbo, and let me tell you, it is so good. This reminds me to either freeze or eat my baked chicken & rice or the lat slice of meatloaf. They were equally good. I swear I could cook some collards and work with the chicken.

Having a ball trying to finish the three script project. I got the first episode done. I got six pages of episode two done. I need a series title. Working on that. Must brainstorm soon. I can have a lovely script, but it needs a title like now.

Was trying to get another scriptwriting class, but found I needed a prerequisite, and that is so annoying. Such is life. It means all I could sign up for is art criticism. I don't know how pleased I am with this.

No comments: