Monday, October 22, 2007

Stacy’s Goth Experience III: The Changes Are So Unwritten

My life is still going, so the changes will be constant. My goal is to be even more involved in my own art (writing, drawing, painting). I’d like to decorate my home. I need some rich, deep, solid color furniture and accessories. I know I can do this. It’s going to be a challenge, but I love a good set of challenges to stimulate my body and mind.

I do feel blessed to have a vision of how to address my inner and outer worlds. As always, the power to make active changes in our lives belongs within us. We give our power to other people, hoping we’ll feel good about ourselves, but I need not follow someone else’s lead, but listen to the voice(s) within myself. They are merely different aspects of me.

BTW I live to see people laugh more than being scared. It brings me joy to see people laughing and smiling. I get all giggly myself. Giggly is fantastic.

No comments: