Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Writing Type: What Say You

Well I turned in my script and my instructor thinks I should develop the material further. She suggested writing a full episode. This would be the pilot for a comedy show, if you will. I would need to write two more episodes before I submit this to a production company. The question would be could I write three 23 page scripts.

I did want to say this would be easy, but that’s not what I want to say. It will be a worthwhile challenge, and I would love to complete all three scripts. I’m gonna start tonight because I feel that it will be in my best interest to write something that I love. This put a feather in my cap, to an otherwise convoluted day.

Now, for my writing friends out there. I challenge you to at least get four pages done before the end of the week. That’s Wednesday through Saturday. Can y’all get something done? I’m hoping to hear from y’all soon. If I ever become successful, I’d love to promote my friends who have some completed projects, or have the drive to work with me on future potential productions. What say you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I cheat and make them "comic pages" instead of full pages? Hee hee, prolly not. I'll get four pages of a script done by Friday. (I hope.) When I actually get started, I write a good chunk at a time. It's actually getting the motivation to do it without that stupid "Angel in the Room" telling me how much I suck. =(

Unknown said...

Comic pages are good by me. So long as its written. ;-)

The angel is always there. I so need to pluck its wings. ;-)

I have resolved that if I am going to get stuff done, I will have to make things happen. For me, I am tired of wishing I was successful. I'd rather be successful.