Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Stacy's Moment

I wrote this at YABS today, and found it blog & LJ worthy:

I submit that back in the day, like everyone else I was also with melodrama that is called being a teen ager. I remember thinking how my life sucked, but looking back, I realized that I had a good life, and it was only beginning of living.

Looking back made me realize that at times I was truly spoiled and ungrateful for the blessings I did have. I am more than pleased that I have a moment to reflect on my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't I make some smartass comment to you when you posted this? Jeez, with friends like me...;-)

Seriously, I'm glad YABS has a clearheaded, zen guy like you. And I'm glad it introduced me to some cool folks like you too.

Unknown said...

Thanks Brenda.

Sadly, YABS is changing. Evolving or devolving is the question. It's waaaay too pissy and far less fun for me.