Sunday, October 28, 2007

Lazy Sunday

The weather changed on me, and it's not so bright outside. Today is a hot tea day and a peanut butter sandwich. I wish I had the day off, but I gotta get my kids' TS done, and I don't like for there to be any accidents with those.

Got up, and went back to bed. Watching Revenge of the Sith, like I haven't seen it before.
It's a great movie to fall asleep on. Thus my lazy day has some mellowing intensifiers. I am sensing a disturbance in the force. I am sure Monday will unfold another slice of drama. I am resolved to not let the negative overcome me. My day is smooth, I am smooth. The job and all its turmoil will be smoothed out because I know I can handle any negative situation. I wasn't made for nothing.

1 comment:

Beatty said...

You're right about a lazy Sunday. I know I'm bored as hell. lol

Anyway, thought I'd do a quick pop by to say hi. Think I'm going to take a nap.