Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Loved By You

Please take my hand,
Give me your love
Let it be sweet and strong,
Like fine wine from the sweetest fruit
Plucked at the ripest moment
Don't you dare hold back
let us savor this passion,
For the taste is truly divine.
Let your love fall like a rainstorm
That's come to quench the desert of its dry
Let it come down, down, down
Rain upon me, wake me from my long slumber.
For you, I rise to the occasion
For you I wait the first drops of the river soon to come

Rock me to heaven
Rock me until I can't take it anymore
Rock me 'till the stars explode
In one glorious moment
We shall reach escape velocity,
And break the ties that bind us to this world.

Let this be our greatest adventure
Let this be eched into our hearts & minds
For all eternity.
Please let me love you,
And let me be loved by you.

1 comment:

The Love Collective said...

Hey, I enjoy your poetry. Can you add me to your blogroll (boughettonews.blogspot.com). I'd appreciate it, and can do the same.