Friday, October 12, 2007

Twenty-Two Pages

Began working this script until I had more pages. What started as nine is now twenty two. I will do the edits tomorrow because I feel I need to leave the story alone for a moment. I have the second episode locked clearly into my head. OMG it's so demented, that I fell in love with it the moment I thought about it. I don't feel the least bit guilty for giving these characters some much hell for trying to have a life.

I've written before, but never have I had such clear insights into what I want to do. Writing is more than a blessing. I am very pleased to have a chance to develop my ideas. Thank God for great opportunities. I know my friends will have four pages ready, right? Holler back at me writing peeps.


----------------
Now playing: Lisa Fischer - How Can I Ease the Pain
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Er...um...four pages...? Sure Stace...

*Fumbles around and shuffles paper as if looking for homework she knows she didn't do.*

When's that deadline again? *blush*

Unknown said...

*taps foot patiently while frowning*

LOL It's OK. Try to get at least one more page. :-)