Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Miscount-My Bad

Scripts for comedy shows have twenty three pages per episode. I was thinking twenty-four tonight. As I edited I found myself noting the difference. I only needed fifteen pages for my class, but now I know I have a first episode. I have to write two more episodes. I feel so good doing the work. I am glad I looked it over tonight. It was 100% worth it to do it when I had the free time proper.

As posted earlier, I know what happens in episode two, and have jotted a few notes on some character lines, and they are so funny that I am laughing at myself. My instructor will show us how to use the screenwriter software, so I will have that to work out with the program. I'm so giddy. Story doesn't have a title yet. I'm still working on that.

To my writing friends, did you at least get a page done?

----------------
Now playing: Kohei Koizumi - Secret Sorrow
via FoxyTunes

No comments: