Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Graduate School Life

So it's time to sign up for classes and I am so willing to get a writing course, and what stands in my way? All the classes offered are offered during the times I work. All that's open is art criticism. Another art history class. Umm... horay. Not really. I feel the sting of a new program trying to feel its way around its students.

I email my advisor and ask if one class will be offered during the day, as I could take those. At least one class. No classes will be offered in winter quarter, but spring quarter may yeild one. online classes is an option, but online is so blah. I prefer a classroom. I hate waking up for an 8:00 AM class, but its in-class. ;-) Well, I gotta do what I have to so I can get my MFA. I'll take it online.

Been working on this script, which needs revisions. I am so stoked, and I want to work on it, but I am so busy. Work is going ok, but the pace is so wrong. I have so many books to ship out. Time sheets go in this week. I just know several people will not submit them. :-(

----------------
Now playing: Utada Hikaru - This Is Love
via FoxyTunes

No comments: