Wednesday, July 21, 2004

The day has gone fine, and I can say that the world looks good.  I finished a couple of PowerPoint projects earlier.  I had no idea of what I was doing.  I followed the instructions, but some things didn't make sense.  If I don't get an "A" on these two projects I won't be upset at all.  
 
Met my co-worker's daughter for the first time.  We've only like spoke on the phone for like 2 years.  LOL.  She'd call for her mom, and I'd end up speaking to her.  She's a nice young lady.  Takes right after her mother.  Has a wicked sense of humor. 

I'm working solo tonight, but that's ok, since I had to finish my work.  Now that I'm done, I can write more.  :-)  Y'know, I panicked 'cause I didn't think I could get the work done, but I did, so I'm very happy with myself.   I feel so good about now. so I'm loving this moment.  :-)

Thought of the Day:  "You don't win friends with salad."   I got that from the Simpsons.  It's true.


No comments: