Thursday, July 08, 2004

Today, I got to play with the color printer. This was to test it out. We may not keep it in the library, but it sure is great. Love it.

I may have to quit my job in order to fulfill my college obligations. I was was hoping FA would give me more loans, but they gave me work-study instead. I'll get a job on campus, but I'll more than likely have to get a second job, if they don't add something to the plate.

Sent a letter to the department head of the visual arts dept. Quite frankly they said my classes would be during the day in the fall, and that's n longer true. I hope she has a good explanation, 'cause I don't take quitting my job lightly. I may get irritated at work, but it's still my job, and I'd like to leave because I'm ready to, not because my had is forced.

The students at work don't have the proper paperwork to be on the job, so we had to send the home. the person who files the paperwork is conviently sick today. Even worse, I was told she had three weeks to get things straight. Now I have some students who may be peeved thay may not get their check as planeed. I hate when that happens. It puts me in a bad position.

Saw one of my fomer student workers. He's all tanned and shit from the sun. He's happy, which is good, and he went about his merry way. Another SA got an internship, so she won't be hanging around us for a while. I'm proud of both of them.

Another of my SA, whom I'll call "Drama Mamma," was loafing about. I spotted her yesterday. She looked sleepy, and appeared out of sorts. Gotta get that girl some No-Doze 'fore she falls on her face. Hopefully she's not in more drama. She's a sweet girl, I just like to see my students well.

Song of the Day: "Don't You Want Me?" by Jody Watley. It's 80's chic, and brings back memories of teen years. LOL. I'm getting up there, and I hope to get to grad scholl next fall. if I'm bitching about not being there around this time next year, y'all will know I'm pissed.

No comments: