Wednesday, July 21, 2004

My allergies finally stopped bothering me.  It was just in time as my follow-up eye exam to see how well the contacts work.  Their fine.  It's getting better to stick thse things in my eyes, although the left one gives me some grief.   I got it in there though.  LOLOL.
 
I was wired off of a Vanilla Latte last night , and went to bed at 3:30 AM.  I was also wired, because I thought I lost my wallet.  As ususal, I put things down, when I'm home, and forget where I place items.  Fortunately, the walled was safe and sound, so I was ok this moring, but late for my computer graphics class. 
 
Watched SVU last night.  I was saddende to see that a mother would use her foster children for a check, muder one of them, and pin the murder on her husband and her other foster child.  That's low, but her ass got busted proper in the end.  One happy ending, at minimum.
 
Song of The Day:  "Heartburn" by Alicia Keys.  Why?  I needed to hear something upbeat anf enjoyable, and I can't reccoment "You Don't Know My Name" without laughing and imitaing that long ass message she left on that guys phone.  "Hello, is This Michael?"  LOLOL

No comments: