Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I took a few days off. But I guess you could tell by the silenece of my posts. The holidays were here, and I had a few days off from classes and working. It felt soooo good. I slept late, and loafed about. I planned a cook-out for the fourth, which I did. I marinated some steaks, and ribs the day before. I never used a grill before. I was so naive, I followed the instructions for the charcol, and used only 40 peices. LOL I nearly screwed myself BTW that coal burns far faster than I anticipated.

Anyways my mom inisted that my older bro to do something, so he took the cooking aspect away from me, and charred all the meats (even the hotdogs felt the sting of his grilling). All I did afterwards is make a real a real great pitcher of tea. It had the right blend of lemon, it was my best tea yet.

Some family members came over and stayed a long long time. It as nice to see them, and nice to see them gotoo. LOL

Had a discussion with my Aunt about who to vote for in the comming election. She doesn't like Kerry 'cause he's for same-sex marriages. So I'm like you'll vote for Bush. She's like yeah. I was turned off by that, but she's entitled to her choices. I do think she was being willfully ignorant though. She says same-sex relationships are wrong, but she put an equity on this "sin." I felt she was not representin.

Song of the Day: "Crush" by Zhane. I love this song because its smooth and elegant. It also happens to be true for many people.

No comments: