Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Today was an Iced Latte Kinda Day

Hello,

I'm knee deep in mock-up sketches for a cd design.  As usuall, I'm never staisfied with the first version, so I go on and create some more.  I took a break to remind myself that I wrote nothing for my blogg today.  It was the perfect break moment, as I began to get tired of my rather poor sketches.

I wrote up an inventory of my skills, and quite frankly, I have a whole lot of software and artistic skills.  Sometimes you can loose sight of who you are trying to catch up with others, when all that time you have the tools necessary to take you to first place, and hold your own.  I can do whatever, can't I?  It's all a state of mind.

I will write more of my work day later, possibly tomorrow, since this is a quick break.  For those who read this, "believe in yourself, and take stock in your skills.  You will be amazed at who you are, and what you can do."  That is my Tip of the Day.
 


No comments: