Tuesday, July 20, 2004

The Xerox instructor showed us a new model Xerox that works like the older one, but looks different.  It has a few funky features, but I wasn't as impressed as I wanted to be.   She was a good instructor and nice, so I can't hate on that. 
 
Today must be a full moon, as a couple of library patrons have had nasty attitudes.  perhaps they were having bad days, and tried to give me thier ill will.  Either way, I have to shrug it off, as I do not have the proper time to wallow in someone else's self-pity.  One woman was all tearful and pissy at the same time.  She didn't want a lecture, she just wanted me to break all of the library's policies for her.  Like that was going to happen.  The next had an attitude, not worth going into detail about.  She's so done.  They did scare off my student worker.  I was not pleased with that.
 
I was late to work, due to bad traffic.  I have to change that, as I like to be palces on time.  My boss really wants eveyone to be on time.  The person who was chronicly late was acting like I was in big trouble, but she was full of it.  Honey, one day doth not make you exempt from your tardiness.  LOL  She's gonna get burned when she walks in with her usual hour late routine. 
 
Ran plenty of errands this morning.  From mailing off my car payment to purchasing Frontline for my cat.   I had to archive a lot of files today.  I'm not nearly as finished as I like to be, but I did a great chunk this morning.  :-)   Later I just had to have Starbucks' Vanilla Latte.  Why I didn't get the small is beyond me.  $5.00 for a cup of latte.  I should have known better.  I need to gas my car, I may do that later on this week.  Gotta have gas.
 
Song of The Day:  "Heaven Must Be Near" by Ingrid Chavez.  Why?  Because when I hear the song, it lifts my spirits, and I can use that after this full-moonish day. 
 
 
 


No comments: