Friday, July 09, 2004

I'm at work today, contemplating why I didn't use my sick leave today (It's cause I'd waste it). The library's all silent. Earlier this girl came in, on a cell phone, and blabbed ALL her business. He man was dumping her for someone else, and she didn't have the sense to carry that conversation elsewhere. She kept raising her voice, and getting upset. She'd excuse herself, come back in calm, then raise her voice again. She did this a few times, until she lfet for good.

I wonder about people who patron the library sometimes. It's like a bad mood day. LOL

It is H-O-T oustside. It's so hot I saw the devil outside hailing a cab. LOLOL!!!!!

Song of This Hot Sweatty Evening: "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand. Why? The song , while not R & B, is slamming. I love to hear it. I've got to get that one for my iTunes collection.

No comments: