Saturday, July 24, 2004

I'm postive I'm awake now.

Worked on the lawn this moring.  I overslept, and the sun got me just right.  All that water I drank yesterday went to good use, as I sweated it out.  It was too hot, and I ended trimming bushes, and raking up the brances.  It's was all good.

It's raining now, and I wonder if I'm gonna go to Wal-Mart like I said, and get some groceries.  I hate driving in the rain.  At least I don't have to go downtown today, where people drive even worse (I think with their eyes closed). 

Talked to a friend today who is having the best time learing Macromedia Director.  After seeing her work, I have to say, I can't blame her.  She's doing a fantastic job.  If my plate wasn't full, I'd take Director now.  LOL.  Good programs are great to get into.  I have a couple of flash books to do work on, so I'll add those to my "to do" list.

Somebody from work called my home earlier.  I'm sure it wasn't a call I wanted to hear.  Nonetheless, I was way to busy in the yard to answer.  "sides, I got sh*t to do, and places to be.   If I didn't go to Wal-Mart yet, I'll be darned if I go downtown.   LOL

Song of the Day:  "Yeah." by Usher.  I like the song, and I'm not a big Usher fan.  He won me over.  I can't front on that.  LOL 

Thought of the Day:  "What have you got to lose by doing something new?"  The answer is absolutely nothing, although that nothing sometimes holds us back some.  Makes you think.  No? 

No comments: