Sunday, July 18, 2004

I suppose it's another Sunday, but as usuall, the drama twists and turns. My boss sent me a very passive-aggressive email, which tries to berate me. Since I know better, I won't take the bait. I could care less about him being mean-spirited, but he seems to flip out from time to time. Not even he can ruin my good day.

I have some work to do on a project I should have started Friday, but I goofed around, and lost some time. Typical me. If this power point class wasn't necessary, I don't think I'd take it. Enough whinning about it though. The work is do, so its do or don't time.

Song of the Day: "This Love" by Maroon 5. Why? I just downloaded the song from iTunes, and it's fresh in my ears. :-)

Thought of the Day: If people are testing your patience, then 'ef them. They have no power over your life whatsoever.
That, and the best revenge is living a good, productive life that can't be beaten by callous people.


Peace Y'all


1 comment:

MizzCrystal's AlterEgo said...

Stacy, its good your not letting your boss get to you;)
hey mind, if i add you to my blogroll?
email me back if you don't mind...Thanks