Thursday, July 15, 2004

I wish I wrote yesterday, but I was knee-deep in editing a videotape for my class presentation. With that being said, I also got my self some contact lenses. My God, I had no concept of how these things work. I also did't concieve of how I would blink so much. I am somewhat annoyed by the process, but the chance to see a whole lot better iwas too appealing to let go of.

It's real nice. Everything seems much brightere, even at night. LOL. Was I missing out on everything? I know most people can take their vision for granted, but since I am usually as blind as a bat, it made for a better triumph. It's so nice to see all around. :-)

Song of the Day: "Pink Casmere" by Prince. It's highly underrated, but a sexy Prince song nonetheless. it's always good to listen to.

No comments: