Thursday, July 29, 2004

Finals, Finals, Finals!

It's about that time to put the finishing touches on a few assignments, so I better get cracking again. Of course, I've been so busy with some things, like assembling a graduate portfolio.   It's one of those weeks where timee can be both friend and enemy.

Met with one of my instructors to view my portfolio.  She was impressed.  :-)  I'm glad I was able to get feedback from her.  I now have to create a resume proper.  Man, I'm going to be pooped from all the work.  LOL

Song of the Day: "Closer" by Tracie Spencer.  Why?  It's not that well known, and I doubt it even had airplay, but I love to hear it  it always reminds me of Christmas 1999, whene I worked for Disney.  Good memories, crazy times.  I was sober through all of it, I swear.  LOL

No comments: