Thursday, July 22, 2004

I'm in a great mood. I hope it lasts. :-)

It's summer movie time, and I got a few recoomedations from friends, so I have to take the time to go see them.  Everybody who saw Spider Man 2 loved it, and says go see it.  I Robot got some buzz too.  Catwoman is a mix.  Most forum people I spoke to were like "no way" (especially comic book fans, but understandable since the character veers from the comics).  I peeped the trailers, I hope it's good.  I'm a little curious.  I like Halle, so I hope she can pull something off with this series.  Besides, it would be good to see a kick-butt woman of color on the screen. 

I want to buy the last Lord of The Rings DVD, but the budget won't allow it yet.  I have devised a plan to obtain a second job, so all is not lost.  I'll be likely too tired to see it.  LOL.   I will pray for endurance, and peace of mind.

Convinced my supervisor that we needed an online page for the Circulation.  I'm all ecitied about that.  I want all my co-worker's opinions, and I'll design it, and the rest will be history.  :-)  So far this day has been well.
 
Thought of the Day:  "If you're really sick, then why don't you do something about it other than complaining."  I have a co-worker who complains about her life all the time, but doesn't do anything to heal herself.  I thought it was worthsharing. 

Be Well,
---Stacy

No comments: