Monday, July 12, 2004

Hello all,

I was knee deep into a Powerpoint project, however, I should have taken to this task this week-end. It would have made it smoother to finish. The project's due on Thursday, so I believe I have the drop on this. Ha! Of course there's another project on the way for next week. It all but assures that I stay in front of the computer working.

I just got an e-mail about the interview I had two weeks ago. The job opening was "cancelled." The band for the job had been changed. I can re-apply when the job is up for grabs again. That sucks. I feel like life's trying to hold me hostage. Perhaps things are happening in a vacumm. The world is not out to get me. Not as long as I have the power to create, and the power to know love. I am invincible. Truth is, I cannot allow myself to feel defeated because of some setbacks. Mind you, it's rough sometimes.

Song of the Day: "Paradise" by Sade. Why? Sade has some of the best songs with the right mix of mellowness and sadness that can push you to feel something good. Paradise is where I'd love to be if I could.

No comments: