Sunday, July 25, 2004

Good Morning All

Went from the computer lab to Wal-Mart, and bought some bread, ham, and cheese.  The store clerk joked about me making some sandwiches.  he was right.  I wanted them.  Made some for lunch today.  Alrady ate them.  LOL  Breakfast is good for the day.  LOL

There may be a duty expantion for me at work.  I will find out on Wednesday if I have new duties, as we prepare (yet again, I swear the delays are endless) to move into our new library.  I talked with another co-worker from a diffent dept.  He thinks we're going to have a lot of extra duties, for the same amount of pay as well.  LOL.  This expantion is a mixed blessing.  I'm sure it means I will now have tacked on duties of other departments.  I could be wrong, so I keep that in mind. 

I don't want to do my Illustrator project.  I find it rather cumbersome, and annoying.   This stupid ball and mirror thingie.  I have two finals in the class, and would love to dedicate time to them, and not be in such a jam  later on.  One day I'll have to post the projects, so all can see.

Song of the Day:  "Automatic" by the Pointer Sisters.  Why? It's one of my favorite 80's songs.  I decided I wanted to purchase it from iTunes, and now I can can hear it all I want. 

No comments: