Saturday, April 08, 2006

All Star Superman



By Grant Morrison and Frank Quietly. This too is a great read. This is a recreation of Superman. It doesn't fit into the regular continuity of the Superman comics. Its quite fun and imaginative. Also, I think because it is a seperate book from the other Superman titles, there is a certian amount of freedom. I must say its a very fantasical story. Very science fantasy.

It starts off with something fascinating. Superman is dying. This leads to a confession to Lois Lane, a getaway to the Fortress of Solitude, and Lois posessing Superman's powers for 24 hours. two interesting heroes, Sampson and Atlas make appearences (both characters are greatly strong, but both still wimps compared to Superman's power-fascinating)

I may post some of the interior art for y'all to see, but at a later date. I love the two covers I posted. :-)

On a silly side note moste people online abbreviate All Star Superman as ASS. Every now and then someone will say Grant Morrison's Ass. I find that funny.

No comments: