Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Day Winds Down

Awww man, I was having fun relaxing. LOL Ghost In the Shell is about to come on. I like watching the show. A good mix of law enforcement, sci-fi, and animation. Enjoyed my night. May cap it off with a drink stronger than grape kool-aid. I have some Hurricane in my fridge. Time to pop that top mellow out more.

"Playing Shake It Off" by Mariah Carey. That's my theme song for all the BS that bother's me. A drink, and stacy's theme song is a fantastic way to cap off a night.

Had to take my contacts out, and give my eyes a rest. Put on my glasses. i so need to buy a new pair. That's down the line.

Called a good friend who I didn't speak to in a while. We chatted for an hour and it was soooo good. its nice to have a friend you can talk to about all the things going on. Called my Mom, who was also relaxing (runs in the family). She won't cap her night off with a drink, but she loves to relax. She's a nurse. I don't know how she does it. The woman's an angel.

STACY'S MOTTO: I will break free of all things that try to constrain me!!!!

4 comments:

Beatty said...

I don't wear contacts. I wear glasses. Mostly when I'm on the computer, or reading or at work. Contacts, I can't do. I can't even put eyedrops in my eyes without waisting half of it. lol Putting things in my eyes has always freaked me out. So I don't do contacts.

I needed to call my aunt today but I didn't. She lives in New Jersey. I will have to call her tomorrow.

If your mother is a nurse, she is an angel for sure! :o)

Love your motto!

Unknown said...

Thanks Beatty,

I didn't like putting anything near my eyes, but I thought a change was in order. I have worn glasses since I was in thrid grade. Contacts, I love them They need to come out from time to time though.

Beatty said...

I've just started wearing glasses the last few years or so. So I've gone most of my life without having to wear any. So glasses to me are new and fine. Don't think I'll ever wear contacts. lol

Unknown said...

I understand. I will get a new pair later in the year, so I can spend a week or two without contacts. Let my eyes breathe.