Sunday, April 16, 2006

Bad Meal

My goal was to make some hamburgers. Good sized ones that were to go on the bun. To my surprise the meat wouldn't hold together as patties. The fell appart as I formed them. That was my first sign. Keep in mind I always use the same method. Two eges as a binding agent. I added a third egg. It bound somewhat togehter. I cooked them, and tasted a patty. OMG yuk. The texture of the ground beef didn't even feel or taste like ground beef. Admitedly I bought the beef from a different store than ususal. I will NEVER go there again!!!!!

I should have made the pork chops, wild rice and mixed vegies, or shrimp alfredo. I am so pissed.

I did make some good terriaki wings on Saturday. I will get some salad and eat that for dinner today. I am so mad about the burgers. I was ready for some nice homemade burgers. Live and learen I guess. No more Krogers for me. its either Piggly Wiggly or Wal-Mart from now on. They never let me down before.

No comments: