Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Its So Early

I am so a vampire, in terms of hours. I usally am asleep by now. Today is laundry day, so I needed to get up and get that done. Cleaning my living room. My father and brother are comming this week-end. I don't know if I want company, but since I need to get my fathger's cell phone replaced (its my acct), I need to get that underway.

Spoke with my younger brother. He's moving. I am very happy for him. He's so busy. We used to hang out all the time, but we don't see much of each other now. We call and text message each other from time to time. I miss having him around. I miss all my family, but that comes and goes.

Called grandmother, who was so pleased to have a call. She's funny sometimes. She obviously reminds me of my mom. Mom's fine. I miss her most of all, and her cooking. Don't nobody cook like momma. She's made some good food. Collards, field peas, fried chicken. I want to go home. ROFL I'll vist one week.

P.S. I'll never serve grits or liver in my house. ROFLMAO!!!

No comments: